RESIDENT DAILY FEE
RESIDENT DAILY FEE
1. Undersigned Vendor agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless the City of North College Hill, Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, and the North College Hill Business Association and all employees, volunteers and/or agents of each against all claims, for all damages, actions, judgments, decrees, penalties, and/or liability and expenses in connection with loss of life, bodily and/or personal injury and/or damaged property arising out of or from the use and occupancy by the Vendor of the premises or any part thereof or any loss for any reason by virtue of the Vendor’s participation in the Yard Sale. The Vendor also agrees to hold the he City of NCH, Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, and the NCHBA and all employees, volunteers and/or agents of the same harmless and not responsible whatsoever for loss, theft, burglary, robbery and damage to property of any kind, including equipment, supplies, merchandise, exhibits, etc. of the Vendor or its employees, volunteers, agents, invitees, etc.
2. There are no rain dates or refunds due to weather or for any other reason.
3. No refunds for cancellations made for any reason.
4. Registration will be accepted on first paid, first serve basis until all spaces are reserved.
5. Vendors will have access to property at 6:00 a.m. on Yard Sale day and should have space ready for customers by 8:00 a.m. Vendors must cease vending by 4:00 p.m. each Yard Sale day and must be off property by 5:00 p.m. Vendors will not be able to park by his/her booth. Parking will be provided away from the booths in a designated parking area/lot.
6. Only a 6’ table will be supplied for each space reserved. Vendor must supply his/her own additional tables, chairs, tents, etc. Vendor’s use of property may not exceed each 10’ x 10’ space he/she reserves.
7. Vendor is responsible to return table to Yard Sale host in the same condition he/she received it. If the table is damaged, Vendor will be responsible for payment of $100 to replace table.
8. The sponsors of the event, City of North College Hill, Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the NCHBA reserve the right to refuse, reject or remove any items from the Yard Sale that are considered unsuitable.
9. No electricity is provided to any vendor. Vendor may supply his/her generator provided its use does not disturb other vendors or customers.
10. The display area may become congested at times during the set-up and dismantling of spaces. Be mindful and courteous to other vendors and the public. Do not block booths or general access areas.
11. If you intend to display large or heavy items on a truck or trailer during the Yard Sale, be sure to reserve adequate spaces for the display (each space is 10’ x 10’). If you intend to do so, please indicate under “Special Needs of Vendor” so Yard Sale host makes sure you are accommodated.
12. Each Vendor must clean up any trash before vacating the premises. Please do not leave any unsold items. All property remaining at Vendor’s site after 5:00 p.m. of last day Vendor has paid and reserved site, will be considered abandoned and disposed of by Yard Sale host.
13. All Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting to the appropriate taxing authority all sales tax.
14. Accepted Vendors will receive confirmation via email and will receive additional information (parking, drop-off locations, space site, etc.) via email several days before the Yard Sale begins so make sure to provide a good email address and write legibly.
13. Proceeds from space fee shall go to support the NCHBA scholarship fund for NCH graduates.
14. No Vendor may sell food or beverages at the Yard Sale.
15. No Vendor may have guns, weapons, alcohol or controlled/illegal substances on the Yard Sale premises.
I am over eighteen years of age, have read this agreement, am fully aware of its contents hereby agree to same.
If I submit this electronically, my electronic submission shall act as my ascent to all of the terms contained herein.